Younger’s Mints Sent All Over the World

An East Side product which is graciously received all over the world is famous Younger’s Mints. Every state in the Union, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, and Alaska, Canada and Hawaii all know and enjoy the many-flavored mints, chocolates and brittles.

George and Mildred Anderson, owners of Younger’s Mints, purchased the business in 1944 from Charlie Younger, who created the product. Formerly the mints and other candies were manufactured in Bellevue, and the sales room was located in Kirkland.
The present combined sales room and manufacturing plant in Houghton is now one of the largest candy producing firms in the Northwest.